Re: Dmarc failures

Hello,

I would rather not soft fail spf as it is still useful to have, but it might be necessary because of how hit or miss spf tends to be.

I have included lists.archlinux.org but still getting reports myself from yahoo.com about failing spf. I do not believe this is an issue on my end, I have inspected emails leaving my mail server and they do have the correct ip address and dkim signature, I assume this is an issue with individual mail servers.

University emails are renown for having issues, many of them use proprietary email servers provided by microsoft because they are too lazy to maintain their emails, but this is also why they can be so problematic, they tend to set it up and leave it and if it doesn't work properly it is never fixed. Costs universities too much money to concern over it, and when they use the email internally a lot, they don't particularly care.

Thank you,
Polarian