Dmarc failures

Hello,

So I have very strict DMARC settings on my domain, so I am aware I am going to get a lot of warnings.

I have used "include" in my spf record for polarian.dev to allow lists.archlinux.org to redirect emails (because of mailing list), however DMARC still fails.

In most cases DKIM remains untouched, therefore passes, but in a select few cases the DKIM signature was tampered with according to the reports I have gotten back, which is very strange, I assume this is not lists.archlinux.org fault but some people on the list use email proxies which are probably not configured well.

DKIM is not the issue though, SPF is.

lists.archlinux.org is included, but yet spf still fails, upon further inspection it seems lists.archlinux.org uses 2 different IPv4 addresses, but only one is named in the SPF record, thus failing.

Does anyone else have these issues with the arch linux mailing list?

Thanks,
Polarian