Re: Dmarc failures

Dear All,

Can't we just go back to the way it was, with [$MAILING_LIST] in the
subject line, re-write From: then sign the e-mail on the
lists.archlinux.org server?  That way DMARC and everyone's mail
program could be made happy.

Since we do not re-write the Subject: anymore I cannot separate the
Arch list e-mail well anymore. Some (mobile) clients cannot mark or
file mail as well as desktop clients can and everything ends up in one
inbox.

Just my 2 cents.  Merry Christmas everyone!

NTS