Re: Moonlight 1.0

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 08:39:40 -0800, stefan-husmann@xxxxxxxxxxx <stefan-husmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

I agree perfectly. But  it would be the correct way to handle things
like that, and would put some noise away from this list.

BTW, the new rules for the TUs would even forbid to put it to
community without discussion. The devs might have some similar rules for
putting something new to extra.

Regards Stefan

New rules? The voting never worked and will never working!