Re: Worker MPM configuration with High Load

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 10:50 AM, Harsimranjit singh Kler
<simran4u2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Jeff
>
> Thanks for update .I have gone through that Doc.
>
> Above configurations working for me Still i have some specific
> questions..:-)
> 1)Is it good to increase min\maxSparethread for increasing response time?

see if there is significant httpd child process creation/termination;
if so, these can be adjusted to reduce that

> And what should MaxRequestsPerChild?

0, unless you have a specific problem you're trying to work around

> 2)AJP ports should different for all tomcat worker ?
> 3)Why apache not complain(no error log) if we provide wrong configurations
> in worker properities for particular worker?

maybe there is a better mailing list for mod_jk?