Re: 'require' keyword

Hi

I meant Eric's suggestion.

But, I sent the email too fast. In fact, I am not prompted for authentication when I create a new and seperate location even though the Require user was put for that new location.

In fact I just noticed that I have also:

<Location /svn/ABC/>
with the same ldap settings (require valid-user)

Appreciate your help.