From: Igor Cicimov <icicimov@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  'require' keyword
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, aw@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, 21 August, 2009, 6:23 AM
Hi,

Have you tried the "Require ldap-user" and
"Require ldap-group" commands since you are using
ldap authentication and not passwd file?

Cheers,

Igor

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 6:12 AM, André Warnier <aw@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Melanie Pfefer wrote:

Hi Eric,

Could you please elaborate more on what you want me to
test?

I believe Eric would like you to test with two totally
independent Location's, where one is not a sub-location
of the other.

Like /aaa and /bbb, not like /aaa and /aaa/bbb.

The point is to check if your problem only happens when the
one location is a subset of the other, or if it has to do
with any of the other configuration directives or modules
you are using.

I have experienced in the past some difficulties also with
AAA and imbricated directories/locations, because it is not
always clear what the sub-location "inherits", and
what it doesn't, from its "parent"
location.