Re: Httpd on Ubuntu 9.04

Not to add to the hijack, but I hear ya brother.  I've been trying to
get a local HTTPd/bugzilla set up for the last two weeks. I tried using
the Ubuntu/Debian packages and not only do they splay files (seemingly)
wherever they feel like it, they change the names so that the online
product doc is almost worthless. I love ubuntu and have great respect
for the work the volunteers do, but I don't think this is their best
effort.