Re: Disable resume transfer file

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 9:43 PM, André Warnier <aw@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> budsz wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I need to know how to configure httpd with "no support resume" when
>> transfer file? As far I know httpd support resume by default.
>> That's basiclly done with scripting job for example PHP?. But I'am
>> really wanna figure out this case with httpd side.
>>
> And I would really wanna figure out what exactly you mean by the above, in
> order to help you if possible.
> Can you start by explaining what you are trying to do, on what system, with
> which Apache ? and maybe what is not working in the way you expected ?
> It seems to have to do with some kind of file transfer, but from where to
> where ?

I'am using FreeBSD 4.11-STABLE for OS, Apache-2.0.54 as webserver. I
tried download file directly via HTTP from LAN using download manager
or something else.  In download manager we know Support Resume :
Yes/Support Resume: No, that's depend webserver. My question is how to
setup webserver/Apache to do like this? Is that possible?

Thank You

--
budsz