Re: Disable resume transfer file

budsz wrote:
Hi,

I need to know how to configure httpd with "no support resume" when
transfer file? As far I know httpd support resume by default.
That's basiclly done with scripting job for example PHP?. But I'am
really wanna figure out this case with httpd side.

And I would really wanna figure out what exactly you mean by the above, in order to help you if possible. Can you start by explaining what you are trying to do, on what system, with which Apache ? and maybe what is not working in the way you expected ? It seems to have to do with some kind of file transfer, but from where to where ?