Re: Real time thread tracking

<flame on>

I'm getting the distinct feeling that "flowering weeds" is dada-engine powered.

But at any rate, you obnoxious prig, this is not your personal web
forum for posting powershell tutorials. Start your own webpage if you
want to go on and on about all this crap since no one here has the
slightest interest in it.

On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 5:54 PM, Flowering Weeds
<floweringweeds@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > But not all Apache users, those with other OS systems
>> > but who have Windows and notepad around,
>> > well they can follow along without using Apache
>> > (or IIS7) too!

As with most of what you've written, this isn't an actual sentence, so
I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but if it's that we're not all
apache users here...well you'd be wrong. This is the *Apache user's
mailing list* so...yeh, we're all apache users.

> As for debugging with PowerShell look at these classes

No one asked or even mentioned debugging with PowerShell. In fact,
you're the only tool who's even talking about PowerShell.

You're being a total bummer, troll. And you're never going to find
much MS love on this list, so please do us all a favor and beat it. If
you ever actually have anything USEFUL about APACHE to contribute,
then please feel free to rejoin us.

<flame off>

Cheers all.

-Brian