RE: Real time thread tracking

> > But not all Apache users, those with other OS systems
> > but who have Windows and notepad around,
> > well they can follow along without using Apache
> > (or IIS7) too!
>
> I'm sure there are lots of Windows forums where that would be on-topic
> and welcomed, but it's off-topic and boreing us all to sleep here.

So real time threading done in any Apache OS system is off topic

Perhaps explain how Unix based OS do thread real time tracking!

Be sure to provide each thread actions (hundreds for Windows Apache).

Most people would rather walk but if you want to run with Windows
Apache actions then we can.  First one needs to explain all those
Windows Apache threads - much easier with simple Windows demos
right?

As for debugging with PowerShell look at these classes

System.Diagnostics Namespace ()
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.diagnostics.aspx

Krzysztof Cwalina : Tracing APIs in .NET Framework 2.0
http://blogs.msdn.com/kcwalina/archive/2005/09/20/TracingAPIs.aspx

WCF tracing is built on top of System.Diagnostics.
Tracing

Should one dump (thousands of lines) for each thread now
or would all rather see one from notepad?

So who wants to explain all those threads one by one now?

And do not forget Unix based information on each thread!

Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for Hotmail®. See how.