RE: Apache port help

> >> This mailing list is hardly the appropriate place to discuss this.
> >>

> > See when Windows is mentioned - it's move on time!
> >

> > That is why I said start with PowerShell - like bash or what ever
> >
> > but for Windows Apache users and also learn about http.sys!
> >

> > Is tracking Apache processes allowed here?
> >

> This is mailing list dedicated to supporting end users. Development
> questions should be sent to dev@, or another medium.
>
> I can't venture to guess what you meant by "Tracking Apache processes".
> Care to explain?

Perhaps seeing what every thread inside Apache is doing at run time!

Perhaps setting up Apache!

Perhaps charting Apache usage!

Perhaps anything a user wants to do with or within Apache Windows!

Perhaps calling Apache APIs from the command line!

Or perhaps "tracking Apache processes"!

Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for Hotmail®. See how.