Re: Re: How to use self signed Jar file on Apache HTTP Server

Thanks Dan,

But what we actually understand is, if there is any specific location that
we should put the jar file on the Apace HTTP Server? We have tried many
probable locations, but from no where are we able access the jar/js file
inside the Jar.

Any insight or direction would be helpful.

Thanks,
Manu