From: Razi Khaja
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 9:31 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Help - Name Server - Maybe

Hello Michael

If you are having trouble accessing the site at
http://www.michaelsrogers.com/ from your internal network, try changing
the entry in the hosts file to say "10.0.0.115 www.michaelsrogers.com"
with the www.  The hostnames with and without the www are completely
independent as far as the hosts file is concerned.

Adding 10.0.0.115 to your hosts file shouldnt hurt.

But try adding this as well in your hosts file
127.0.0.1       localhost michealrogers.com www.michealrogers.com

127.0.0.1 is a special IP number ... this will allow you to see your webpage sitting at your computer running apache using your url www.michaelsrogers.com

Try it, let me know if it works.

Michael S. Rogers