Re: Alias returns a "403 Forbidden" error only with PHP files

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 3:16 PM, thomas Armstrong <tarmstrong@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >  This seems to be a problem with your FastCGI configuration. (FastCGI
>  >  is also probably at fault for returning a 403 without logging
>  >  something interesting.)
>  >
>  >  You haven't said which FastCGI module you are using, and I don't know
>  >  much about FastCGI in the first place, so I can't help further.
>
>  How can I know which FastCGI module I'm using? Thx.

Well, FastCGI doesn't come with any standard apache install, so that
depends on where you got your apache from. If it came with your OS,
you'd need to consult someone familiar with that.

But you might be able to guess by looking at the LoadModule lines and
identifying the exact name of the module.

Joshua.