Apache proxy + virtual hosts: primary ip is always forwarded

Hi all,

I'm using Apache http Server 2.0 as a reverse proxy with a lot of
name-based virtual hosts listening on a few IP adresses.
The thing is, it's always the primary IP address of the server that is
used when requests are forwarded (by the proxy module) to applicaton
servers.
That means whatever the virtual host is serving (and forwarding) the
request, only the primary IP address appears on application (back-end)
servers' logs.

Guess what? My question is: is there a way to have the "secondary" IP
address used instead (the one on which the request was received)?
That would allow for a much better tracking of requests (on firewalls,
for instance).

Thanks!

Olivier