De : Mandy Singh [mailto:mandys@xxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : vendredi 18 janvier 2008 18:48
À : users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re:  Multiple Instances of Apache

Thanks ascs. This is a good explanation.

The only other question that partially remains unanswered is that if I run apacheN on port 80 (and access my site as http://mysite.com) and run apacheN+1 on port 8080 (and access site as http://mysecondsite.com:8080) - what can i do special to access http://mysecondsite.com:8080 without the port number (as if it was running on port 80). Did you get what I was trying to say? Is this a legtimate question? :)