Re: Last Modified date of a document

On 7/23/07, Joshua Slive <joshua@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 7/23/07, Kaushal Shriyan <kaushalshriyan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks Victor
>
> But the information I was looking for Last Modified Date is missing when i
> run GET http://192.168.0.1/ HTTP/1.0
>
> Please advice me how to go ahead in finding the Last Modified Date
> Information

If you saw HTTP response headers (ie Date, Content-Type, etc) and
Last-Modified wasn't there, then it is not available over HTTP. Some
content does not give you a Last-Modified date.

If you didn't see the HTTP response headers, see my earlier email.

Joshua.

Hi Joshua,.

I am not getting the Last Modified Date Header :( which i was interested in, is there any other method to get the Last Modified Date Header apart from direct access to the File System

telnet 192.168.0.1 80
Trying 192.168.0.1 ...
Connected to 192.168.0.1 .
Escape character is '^]'.