Re: Problem getting script to work

Wow! when I opened it with the editor as you suggested I found:

 "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd";>
<head>
<title>Server error!</title>
<link rev="made" href="mailto:rarawlinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx"; />
   body { color: #000000; background-color: #FFFFFF; }
   a:link { color: #0000CC; }
   p, address {margin-left: 3em;}
   span {font-size: smaller;}
</head>

<h1>Server error!</h1>

I have no idea why. When I tried to locate the file name it was in: my14esl4-1.pl it was not found. I don't know what to think. It is obviously not getting the file it was supposed to get. I looked in the httpd.conf file and did not find my14esl4-1.pl. Do you have any Idea?
I am using the Suse 10.2 version of Apache2.
Bob R