Re: Multiple certs & virtual hosts

Thanks Serge. I actually saw this and it had me confused because the name based virtual host is working fine (in the sense that I am getting the right content back from each virtual host) but the second host was using the first host's cert. I'll switch to IP based virtuals. Thanks!

Mark

On 09/05/07, Serge Dubrouski <sergeyfd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You can't have 2 different SSL certificates on one IP address. See the FAQ.