RE: Reverse proxying errors

Hi,

My contribution might not be very valuable, but we do have these errors
sometimes as well.
I think it might just be what the error log is telling us: a network
error between your reverse proxy and the web server?

I hapen to have a look at this too (there is another bug report...)
http://threebit.net/mail-archive/apache-users/msg02513.html

Olivier

Olivier CHIROUZE
I&0 Infrastructure