Re: How Do I Integrate Apache w. PHP?

hi again Boyle this is steve Burrus and let me tell u that the solution which I found last nite to the problem that I posted :
>......I have nothing in the file now thus when I try to run it in my
> browser there is just a blank web page....

is this in the phpinfo.php file : <?php
phpinfo();
?>
when I ran this in my browser it presented me with a long page of information on PHP!!

I have now another problem though and that is that it seems like right after I install apache I can get it to activate with the PHP integration okay but as soon as the next morning it fails to start for me! Can u please help me with this?