RE: How Do I Integrate Apache w. PHP?

That looks a more believable path.

> Let me also tell you
> that I am a newbie at using apache with PHP so I read that I
> need to run the phpinfo.php file to test the server but I
> have nothing in the file now thus when I try to run it in my
> browser there is just a blank web page.

Excellent! It sounds like it is working... (if the file had not been
parsed, there would have been an error message).

> What should I put
> into this file??

A whole lot of PHP stuff, the discussion of which is off-topic on an
*apache* mailing list...

Hiowever, you might try this
http://www.phpbb.com/kb/article.php?article_id=213 BTW - this is the
second hit when you type "phpinfo.php" into Google (hint, hint...)

Beyond that, there is excellent documentation available on the web.
Start here: http://ch2.php.net/tut.php

Rgds,
Owen Boyle