RE: How Do I Integrate Apache w. PHP?

Please don't address the mail personally to me. It is going to a couple
of thousand people on this list. Many other people may be able to help
you.

> >......I have nothing in the file now thus when I try to run it in my
> > browser there is just a blank web page....
>
> is this in the phpinfo.php file : <?php
> phpinfo();
> ?>
> when I ran this in my browser it presented me with a long
> page of information on PHP!!

congratulations

> I have now another problem though and that is that it seems
> like right after I install apache I can get it to activate
> with the PHP integration okay but as soon as the next morning
> it fails to start for me! Can u please help me with this?

Please read: http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Then:

- look for an error message and try to understand it/fix it

if you don't/can't

- check the docs http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/stopping.html
- look in the mailing list archive
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-httpd-users