RE: Failed downloads: "Could not get next bucket brigade"

Imaginatively... If it's only one user and can't be reproduced with a
standard browser at your end, it looks like a client-side issue
(especially with "Connection reset by peer" - ie the client broke the
connection).

- is it size dependent, can she download smaller files?
- how is she connected to internet (eg, ADSL, dial-up?) do they have a
size limit?
- does the file contain anything that a virus-scanner on the client
might reject? (try replacing the file with plain ascii of same size or
ask her to switch off any virus-scannners).

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

>  - Todd

> Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43257/*http://advision.webevents.y
ahoo.com/mailbeta>  - Fire up a more powerful email and get > things
done faster.

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your system. Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of the sender's company.