Re: [users@httpd] Next part of my HTPD.conf file.

On Sep 6, 2006, at 12:19 PM, Leon Sargent wrote:

On Sep 6, 2006, at 3:10 PM, Joshua Slive wrote:

 The mailing list works
better for people who know enough about apache to formulate
more-complete questions.]

Never have I been spoken to on any email list in the manner you have just spoken to me.

I will take my second grade english and go some where else.

Thank you for your fucking time.. next time impale your self on a dirty aids needle.

And as always have a nice fucking day.

I just said what you could not.

Fuck you.

Leon Sargent
'

You seem to be missing the point and way out of line. In my opinion, nobody on this list wants to answer your step by step questions on setting up your web server. He was the one nice enough on this list to tell you a better place to get help. It is not your 2nd grade english, it is your 2nd grade problem solving skills.

Erik