Re: [users@httpd] Next part of my HTPD.conf file.

On 9/6/06, Leon Sargent <leonsargent@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sep 6, 2006, at 3:10 PM, Joshua Slive wrote:

>  The mailing list works
> better for people who know enough about apache to formulate
> more-complete questions.]

Never have I been spoken to on any email list in the manner you have
just spoken to me.

I will take my second grade english and go some where else.

Thank you  for your fucking time..  next time impale your self on a
dirty aids needle.

And as always have a nice fucking day.

I just said what you could not.

Fuck you.

It seems like you read something completely different than what I wrote.

But in any case, given your response, you are quite welcome (and, in
fact, strongly encouraged) to go elsewhere.  Good luck finding
someplace with enough patience to deal with you.

Joshua.