Re: [users@httpd] Next part of my HTPD.conf file.

On Sep 6, 2006, at 2:34 PM, Joshua Slive wrote:

It looks to me that you are working off some lousy documentation
someplace.  Why not instead simply tell us what you want to do.

All I want to do is not allow someone to type in my website lhsmarkets.com with a directory that does not have an index file so that they can preview change edit or delete files from the directory. If it is not me looking at the directory structure via the web I don't want it to be anyone else who may bring down my server or corrupt it.

I have a URL SEO code implemented in my website and it says to put some code with the directory name into the .htaccess file so if not there where do I put it? In the httpd.conf file?

There are some specific Apple code that needs to be takes out of the .htaccess file and put into the httpd.conf file as well.

That is all I want.

Security, my URL SEO to function and the Apple code from the htaccess file all put where they belong so they function.

Leon

I use Apache 1.3.3