Re: [users@httpd] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 6/24/06, Walter Nicholls <walter.nicholls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Boy, do I wish I hadn't just deleted every message from the mailing list
before I saw this. I've been trying to unsubscribe for the last couple
of weeks.  Do you mind copying me that email you just described?

There is mailing list archive.  (Several of them, in fact.)

If by 'the directions on the webpage' you mean
http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html then that isn't going to be much
help, since it suggests emailing the unsubscribe address, which as Chris
Price points out isn't working.

Sorry for the private email, but as you indicated the mailing list is
not the best place for this and the subject 'xxxx' didn't exactly catch
my eye in a positive way.

In fact, this isn't a private email.

Please do contact me by private email, and tell me exactly what
happens when you follow the unsubscribe directions.  Be sure to check
that you are sending from the correct address and that the
confirmation message isn't be trapped in your spam filters.

Joshua.