Re: [users@httpd] SSL Problem Still not Solved in Apache2-RHEL4

Thanks again, Bill,

Thinking through this as I tried Bill Jones' suggestions, it appears that the PassPhrase with or without a dialog applet is not at fault here.

The first time this start failure occurred it was immediately after registering a new user in the ebxmllrr -3.0-beta1 registry using the web browser interface where the instructions walk you through the process of importing the key into the browser.