[users@httpd] php & html

Hi list,
My organization is use a very old DOS language to program and I'm planning
to move the whole system to mysql & php.  But I have a problem during the
planning process. Here's the problem:
We print a lot of forms (different size), barcodes, tags, and labels.
Now, if we migrate to mysql & php, is there a way to format (html) so
that we can still print forms, barcodes, tags, and labels all in different
size? Is there any tool out there that can accomplish this?

You might use a utility that generates PDf files out of your forms
and barcode graphics, etc. Those should then print correctly. ////jerry
Thanks,
JC