From: Rick Gigger [mailto:rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 2:41 PM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] php & html

Is there css that is designed specifically for printing?  If so do you
have a link to some documentation on this?

I have the same problem but use pdf for everything.  It is a pain
though.  Since there is no fop implementation in php (unless you want to
also run java) I have started writing my own xml -> pdf engine (not to
any standard just one that does what I need).  It speeds things up a lot
most of time.  Updating the engine takes time though.

Rick