[users@httpd] Proxy and Virtual Host

OS: Windows 2003 Server
Httpd: 2.0.55

I'm running a small network behind a Linksys router. My router forwards all port 80 traffic to one machine. On that machine, I have IIS and Apache running. I'm trying to get both running on the same server on port 80. I have that working from inside the network by assigning separate IP addresses. I can't get requests from outside to go to the appropriate server, tho. I figured I could route all HTTP traffic to Httpd and use the proxy features to forward necessary requests to IIS. I can get the proxy to work, but I'm not sure how to get it to only work for a specific virtual host. For instance...

www.mysite.com - IIS
www.mysite.net - IIS
svn.mysite.net - Apache

Is this possible? I'm not very familiar with Httpd, but I have set it up about half a dozen times for Subversion. Thanks in advance for any help!

Michael Flanakin