[users@httpd] Migrating from IIS to Apache - how to keep the SSL certificate?

Hi,

We are considering a migration from IIS to apache2 on a win2k server. I
got mod_ssl up and running with a self-signed sertificate but I hit the
wall when I tried to reuse our existing certificate signed from a CA.
Unfortunately this is a show stopper.

I have only a .cer file:

openssl x509 -in <hostname>.crt -text

Certificate:
        Version: 3 (0x2)
        Serial Number:
            20:...
        Signature Algorithm: sha1WithRSAEncryption
        Issuer: C=...
        Validity
            Not Before: ...
            Not After : ...
        Subject: C=...
        Subject Public Key Info:
            Public Key Algorithm: rsaEncryption
            RSA Public Key: (1024 bit)
                Modulus (1024 bit):
                    00:...
                Exponent: ...
        X509v3 extensions:
            X509v3 Authority Key Identifier:
                keyid:36:...

            X509v3 Subject Key Identifier:
                7D:..
            X509v3 Key Usage: critical
                Digital Signature, Key Encipherment
            X509v3 Basic Constraints: critical
                CA:FALSE
            X509v3 Extended Key Usage:
                TLS Web Server Authentication, TLS Web Client Authentication
            X509v3 Certificate Policies:
                Policy: 1.3...
                  CPS: https://...

            X509v3 CRL Distribution Points:
                URI:http://...
                URI:http://...
                email:...

            Netscape Cert Type:
                SSL Client, SSL Server
    Signature Algorithm: sha1WithRSAEncryption
        18:...
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
MIIF...
-----END CERTIFICATE-----

I copied the <hostname>.crt to Apache2\conf\ssl but when I started Apache
I got :

[Tue Nov 22 10:56:20 2005] [error] Init: SSLPassPhraseDialog builtin is
not supported on Win32 (key file C:/Program Files/Apache
Group/Apache2/conf/ssl/<hostname>.crt)

I do not have neither the certificate signing request not the private key
for this certificate. Is it possible to reuse it in Apache? How?

TIA

Vesselin