RE: [users@httpd] WAP .htaccess authentication

--- Boyle Owen <Owen.Boyle@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Thanks, for the Tip, its actually works now, its my
Ericsson Mobile Phone who is caching all the password
that is previously used. htaccess once works during my
first setup of this wap site. Ericsson Mobile Phone
has a different caching option for passwords which is
not common on other mobile phones. I used to "Clear
Cache" in my Ericsson Phone and overlooked the "Clear
Password List Cache" Option. It is the Mobile Phone
who's making all the problem.

Thanks for the Help...

> Are you sure that the browser and the WAP device are
> accessing *exactly* the same URL? Can you post it
> and I'll try it...
>
> Rgds,
> Owen Boyle
> Disclaimer: Any disclaimer attached to this message
> may be ignored.
>

> > thanks for the reply..
> >

> > --- Boyle Owen <Owen.Boyle@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > > Plain text please...
> > Sorry..
> > >
> > > What does "does not work" mean?
> > >
> > > Describe *exactly* what happens in the browser
> > > (cut'n'paste messages) and what you get in the
> > > apache error_log.
> > >
> > > Rgds,
> > > Owen Boyle
> > > Disclaimer: Any disclaimer attached to this
> message
> > > may be ignored.

=== message truncated ===