Re: [users@httpd] Problems on Linux

If you were missing "programs", as you call them, apache won't even compile.
Show your configure cmnd with arguments, please.
Here's an example
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache2.0.54 --enable-proxy
--enable-proxy-connect --enable-proxy-http --enable-ssl --disable-status
--disable-negotiation --disable-imap --enable-rewrite

It is enabling some default disable modules and vice-versa.

You may get yours from the source directory where you compiled apache by doing
$ head configure.log | grep cpnfigure

also show your httpd.conf portion that loads all modules.

Suggestion: Switch to apache 2.0.54, since 2.0.52 had security
vulnerabilities http://httpd.apache.org/security/vulnerabilities_20.html

Regards
Aman Raheja
http://www.techquotes.com