RE: [users@httpd] Win32 Apache Restart

What kind of hardware are you running apache on?  Which OS are you
using?
Do you have any other servers/applications running on the same machine?

We are running it on a HP Proliant DL380 Server using a SnapGear device
for our firewall.  It's running 2003 Server for the OS.  The big
applications running on the machine are JBoss and Cold Fusion Server
5.0.  It may sound odd that Cold Fusion is running on there but we need
it because the application is a legacy application. (We are slowly
porting it over to a J2EE solution).

We do have MacAfee running on the server but we have shut that off to
see if it resolves are problem with no luck.  We have swapped out the
SnapGear with a generic firewall, looked at about every log known to man
and still haven't had any luck.  Our last ditch effort is going to be
swapping out the network cards to see if it's possibly some kind of
hardware issue but I'm not optimistic about that since all of the
hardware diagnostics check out.

Any ideas?

Thomas