RE: [users@httpd] Win32 Apache Restart

Check to see if 'MaxRequestsPerChild' is set to a number.  I have a
Production server in Win2K and was trying to find a way to kill zombie
processes and I enabled the MaxRequestsPerChild to 500(or some number),
It caused the server to cycle after the 500 requests.  The default value
for mpm_netware and mpm_winnt is 0.  If MaxRequestsPerChild is 0, then
the process will never expire.

There was a significant delay when it was cycling.

Just my 2cents

aaron