AW: [users@httpd] Win32 Apache Restart

Hello,

> > Interesting, how is that acceptable though?  Does nobody
> use Apache on
> > win32?  I find it hard to believe that there is a
> substantial win32 user
> > base out there that accepts Apache randomly restarting
> throughout the
> > day.  Has anybody else experienced this?
>
> We have several Apache's (both 1.3 and 2.0) running on
> Windows, with no
> problems at all. Most of them are reverse proxies.

We also run apache since many years on windows.
In the past we used 1.3.x but when 2.0.32 (or something like that) we
switched over to the 2.0 version.

Specially in ssl configuration the 2.0 is stable as a (big) rock
One minor source of instability is the ldap stuff.
But when you use the current windows SDK then it is also stable.
Only on shutdown of apache we sometimes get a exception.

Probably it's something about your special configuration
or additional modules who causes these problems.

André