Re: [users@httpd] Can this be Done?

Yes this can be done.  I've done it and it wasn't extremely hard
(although I did have to ask on this list for help once).

I'd start by checking the permissions on the
/apache2-default/index.html and if you're using SELinux make sure that
is set correctly (http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/selinux-apache-fc3/).

Read through httpd.conf and make sure you've set it up correctly.  The
comments in the file are extremely helpful.

Once you're sure it is right, Try to view http://127.0.0.1 (yeah you
need to be on the server).   If that works then try from in- and
out-side of your network to see if you have a problem with the
firewall or something.

-Tom