[users@httpd] Proper coding question

Hi Gang and Thanks in advance

I have a virtual hosting setup.
There are multiple:
" <VirtualHost xxx.yyy.zzz.cc:pppp> "
containers in the httpd configuration file, with notes as to 'test server', 'real server', and 'SSL server(s)' etc.

My question results from an additional line I have included in one of the virtual server set-ups which required including of a special SSL setting to reference a second file location for a specific type of ssl certificates encryption/decryption codes.

Everything is working properly, ... it seems :), with only including the necessary line in one of the 'SSL server' container(s).

I was wondering if also including the added line in the 'Test Server' and 'Real Server' containers would be 'proper coding methods' or not?

Hopefully I've made myself understandable. /Not/ including the line works properly, and including the line/ also/ seems to work properly. I'm wondering what would constitute 'best methods' in this case as I intend to recommend an addition to a 'knowledge base' used by a major SSL CA regarding their 'How to' instructions for this type of virtual hosting setup. I want to get it right before I make the recommendation.

Best Regards
Myrlin