RE: [users@httpd] busy servers and no of connections

To add a bit more:

	"How many connections can my xyz handle 'DOING ABC'?". This can
vary differently enough to make anybody's assumptions completely out of
the ballpark. More or less, you need to me much more specific with your
question. Most times, you won't get numbers from us anyhow. More-so you
will find that we can tell you why you're not getting the performance you
want, or something like that. If you just want to know that apache is
reliable and scaleable, look up general benchmarks as dant says. Keep in
mind. They are general bookmarks. They are not your application. The only
accurate numbers you can go by are your own application benchmarks.