From: Axel-Stéphane  SMORGRAV <Axel-Stephane.SMORGRAV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Joshua Slive" <jslive@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] mod_cache and mod_header
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:32:25 +0100

I would definitely recommend 2.0.52 or newer. I am currently using 2.0.49 to which I have applied several mod_cache patches to fix bugs. The tests I have made on 2.0.52 do indeed show that all the problems I had with mod_cache in 2.0.49 have been fixed, and I have so far not found any new problems.

Great job.

-ascs