RE: [users@httpd] VirtualHost 216.55.162.34:80

Ok - so you are using Plesk to generate the apache config. Plesk creates a small httpd.include and the main httpd.cong has to include this (eg, "Include httpd.include").

> Ex I have hosted site call thinkquestuganda.org after create
> a site in his
> directory /home/httpd/vhosts/thinkquestuganda.org/conf it is
> creating a file
> call httpd.include I have attached file call httpd.included.
> In this file
> you will see scripts
>
> VirtualHost 216.55.162.34:80>
> ServerName stjohnsw.thinkquestuganda.org:80
> SuexecUserGroup thinkque psacln
> ServerAdmin amin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> DocumentRoot
> /home/httpd/vhosts/thinkquestuganda.org/subdomains/stjohnsw/httpdocs
> CustomLog
> /home/httpd/vhosts/thinkquestuganda.org/statistics/logs/access_log
> combined
> ErrorLog
> /home/httpd/vhosts/thinkquestuganda.org/statistics/logs/error_log
> ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/
> /home/httpd/vhosts/thinkquestuganda.org/subdomains/stjohnsw/cgi-bin/
> <IfModule mod_ssl.c>

So Plesk is creating a virtual host whose server name is like "stjohnsw.thinkquestuganda.org".

Adding ServerAlias works exactly as you expect and enables "www.stjohnsw.thinkquestuganda.org" - Good!

> But what I want when ever my client create a
> subdomain scripts
> should put it self ServerAlias www.subdomain.site.com

But you want this to happen to automatically - yes?

Then I guess this is really a Plesk configuration question - not really to do with apache. I've used Plesk a little to modify pages on a site but never to control the server directly. Is there not an option to set a ServerAlias somewhere on page where you make a new virtual host?

Otherwise, try the Plesk site, they've got an online forum:

http://forum.sw-soft.com/forumdisplay.php?s=eacda1c12eccefc1e375142bb001ef51&forumid=105

> I hope you have understood my question.

Me too... :-)

Rgds,