Re: PreShared Key (PSK) possible? Configuration?

Hello Garry,

Thanks for explaining in depth the situation you are dealing and what
you want to do. Full disclosure, I know nothing of PSK and never tried
to use it, but having said this...

If PSK setup is not a thing in Apache, have you considered Client
Certificate Authentication instead? If I understood correctly Client
Certificate Authentication also seems to match the needs you have, you
can set clients with a certificate signed by a CA of your choice and
set up that Apache to allow connections from clients which
certificates are signed by said CA and maybe just others you specify.

Regards

--
Daniel Ferradal
HTTPD Project