PreShared Key (PSK) possible? Configuration?

Hi,

I'm new to the maling list, and was wondering if anyone used pre-shared keys with Apache for encrypted connections? It would be ideal if I could set up the pre-shared key on the devices and in apache to enable secure connections without the certificate work.

I'm working with some processor constrained IOT devices, and doing a full TLS 1.3 setup is quite heavy.  These devices don't have access to the internet, so updating certs becomes a problem too.

I've been reading about pre-shared keys in TLS 1.3 but can't seem to find any documentation about configuration in openssl, apache docs or searching the apache mailing lists.

I did find one article talking about preloading a cert, but that doesn't help much with the processor constrained bit.

Anyone know where to go for some documentation or examples?

Thanks!
-Garry
--
Garry Adkins