Re: PreShared Key (PSK) possible? Configuration?

On Sunday 30 May 2021 at 08:43:59, Garry Adkins wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm new to the maling list, and was wondering if anyone used pre-shared
> keys with Apache for encrypted connections?

I don't know about PSK with Apache, but...

> I'm working with some processor constrained IOT devices, and doing a full
> TLS 1.3 setup is quite heavy.  These devices don't have access to the
> internet, so updating certs becomes a problem too.

If these things don't have access to the Internet, what security concerns are
you trying to address by using encryption at all?

Maybe you could explain where the IoT devices are and where Apache is, in
networking terms, so we can understand what communications you are trying to
secure, and against what threats.

Antony.

--
"If I've told you once, I've told you a million times - stop exaggerating!"

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.