Re: apache routing issue

That was a serious  response I need to investigate before
commenting in detail.

Especially the last paragraph on proxy.
I get that but I don't know the syntax.

I just noticed another pattern from Apache.
blue.ddns.net and brown.ddns.net are routed to
xxxx.ddns.net
but not routed to www.xxxx.org

When setting up virtual host  I was not able
give ServerAlias to xxxxx.ddns.net
Apachectl -S gave an error.

www.xxxx.org obviously has one.
So I think that is something to do with the fact  ????.ddns.net are not full and proper domains.

P.s. This is Emma,
That is Emily with a protective Daddy, she is working on a school project

emma davis
emma.davis76@xxxxxxx