Re: Logging issue

1) My previous answer to use MAMP was to a different person and problem, not yours.
2) Yes you’re quite correct, this IS a user support mailing list, BUT NOT A HELP DESK !
3) With DUE respect I am ONE GUY with little time to be providing free WORK to LARGE companies with employed sysadmins who I feel are being paid to ask questions of those who should have the job instead !
4) I have the absolute BEST equipment and software and the most secure website, running from the front room of my HOME. Yes, I serve my own site, code it all, system maintain it all and all from my home. I also run ALL of the available Mac Software, ALL of Adobe Software, SLACK, Live Chat, Registered Apple Business  Chat… I know several computer languages, I program software…. Build Computers…. The list is endless…. Do you understand the effort this takes ? So you see, I’m probably in the top tier of the MOST TALENTED subscribers here: BUT… I ALSO look after my autistic son… medals must be scarce as I surely deserve one… and so please don’t imply that I couldn’t work out your 'problem'… I simply don’t have the time. I was merely calling a spade, a spade… Every time a game of ping-pong-back-and-forth-question-game happens… EVERYONE on the list get’s notifications ! Thank you and have a nice day !

"The road to hell is paved with 'good intentions' "